From: Thomas Edison Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 10:35 AM
To: Darren Gamble
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] Re-Importing .CSV file into Database

Hi Darren,

Actually your code worked, those errors did go way by
putting in INTO TABLE .. but there's a very funny new
problem.

I get this error on the page :

error:Access denied for user: 'mjimm@localhost' (Using
password: YES)

And believe me, i'm using the correct password/user!
The same file, i just insert any other code than the
$query, it works! But if i use the loading data infile
code.. it gives me this access denied error! What is
happening!!

T. Edison jr.

--- Darren Gamble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Good day,
>
> The proper syntax is:
>
> INTO TABLE <table>
>
> and not:
>
> INTO <table>
>
> ============================
> Darren Gamble
> Planner, Regional Services
> Shaw Cablesystems GP
> 630 - 3rd Avenue SW
> Calgary, Alberta, Canada
> T2P 4L4
> (403) 781-4948

Group\Apache\htdocs\mjimm\php3\tabledata\fanlist.csv'
> INTO fanlist_try FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' OPTIONALLY
> ENCLOSED BY '\"' LINES TERMINATED BY '\n' ";
>
> mysql_query($query) or die("error:". mysql_error());
> ?>
>
> And this is the error i'm getting :
>
> error:You have an error in your SQL syntax near
> 'fanlist_try FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' OPTIONALLY
> ENCLOSED BY '"' LINES TERMINATED' at line 1
>
> So... what's the problem??
>
> Thanks guys, though.
> T. Edison jr.
>

> =====