I'm having trouble storing my array to a text file, utilizing serialize()
and unserialize().  Could you please show a very basic layout of the proper
way to serialize and unserialize and store that to a file?  Thanks.

001e01c1b7c0$404d5be0$059aa8c0@Pooch">news:001e01c1b7c0$404d5be0$059aa8c0@Pooch...