> Hi there,
>
> someone have some experience with this class??

I've never used that one, but I just had a wondrous experience with:

  http://ros.co.nz/pdf/

I downloaded it, and got it running and working (as a non-privileged user
in a SAFE_MODE environment) in about 15-20 minutes.  No extra modules
required, nothing to compile.  Just unzip, and it works (more or less).

The only potential sticky point is that it writes to /tmp when images are
involved, so if that's a problem for whatever reason, you'll need to
change one line.  Otherwise, it works great!

--
[ joel boonstra | [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]