Hi
I listed my shopping cart in this form:

product_name      quantity(text field in form)    price

And I want allow user to change quantity and then after submit load cart
contents with new quantity. I forward text value in one variable(name of
text field) and id of product in second(hidden type) to my php script which
modify quantity in mysql table. This is working good but only if I have one
product in cart  . What should I do to forward to script  all variables of
products in cart. My modify function is part of class and when I put there
global $HTTP_POST_VARS; variables of that one product weren't be seem , if I
write global $id,$quantity they were been seem very well ( but it's still
for one product). How to make $HTTP_POST_VARS been see in class function?
thx for any help
sasza