> I'm looking for a function that turns special charcters into 
> html charcter codes (" into ").  Is there one?

Please try the manual before you ask here.

If you'd looked, you'd have found the function:

... which you'll note is named extremely closely to the 
wording you used in your question, and thus would have
been very easy to find.


PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php

Reply via email to