Hi,

I'm trying to install the debug server for linux, but having
trouble to make it work for remote clients through Apache.

I installed the debug server and compiled php with --enable-debug

The debug server works when I use the 'gdbclient -c' command.

The Zend studio windows client debugs fine using local php.exe .

When I click 'Go' in Zend studio a dialog pops up saying it could
not establish a connection.

I went through the troubleshooting list in the dialog but to no avail.

When I look at the apache logs, there's just the plain request the
IDE did, and there's no errors.

When I paste the request into my browser I get 'document contains no data'.

phpinfo() reports the following:

ZEND_DEBUG      enabled

Please help!

bvr.