That's right
Send these headers after the session_register()

header("Cache-Control: ");
header("pragma: ");

Leaving the values empty will allow the browser to decide if to get the
result page from the cache. It works for me fine, but I'm not sure in case
with SSL secured page.

"Richard Baskett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
Well actually I believe if you do a header pragma cache or another way of
caching the page it should work.  If I am wrong someone please correct me..
I donšt want to give out bad advice :)

Rick

"The old law about "an eye for an eye" leaves everybody blind." - Dr. Martin
Luther King, Jr.