hmm, sounds like a good idea, i'll give it a try.

it seems too, that if i dont break up my text, i.e. print all of it in one
long line, it runs a lot faster

i'm running this under Win2k, i got a PIII i dunno how many mhz(it's a
college PC, and everything is locked down on me) but i'd guess at 800mhz
or something like that. i think i'm also running about 256mb or ram.

so my specs are pretty good, i would imagine.

i'll look into the multiple images soloution.

cheers

i'll get back to y'all with my results.

Conor