I'm wondering if anyone here has had experience interfacing to FM on an NT box. Any
gotcha's to look out for? They don't want to be stuck with something as closed as ASP
with several non-MS platforms to support. It's the Unlimited edition, I *assume* it
has ODBC support (didn't find that info on their website).
If it does include ODBC, it should be as simple as this:
1. Install PHP binary on the NT4 SP6 box
2. Configure IIS to use PHP *cgi* on .php pages?
3. Create a system DSN to the appropriate databases
4. PHP odbc_ calls to read/update tables
I'd appreciate anybody's input on this setup as I also haven't had experience with
IIS in this manner.
/* SteeleSoft Consulting John Steele - Systems Analyst/Programmer
* We also walk dogs... Dynamic Web Design PHP/MySQL/Linux/Hosting
* www.steelesoftconsulting.com [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php