Yep sure is!  Just use a grep multi-file replace in BBEdit, and you'll have
it! :)  Just do some tests first with the grep to make sure you have it
right before you edit all those pages :)

Rick

Once my heart was captured, reason was shown the door, deliberately and with
a sort of frantic joy. I accepted everything, I believed everything, without
struggle, without suffering, without regret, without false shame. How can
one blush for what one adores? - George Sand