Type image is great to use!  Just make sure that when you are testing for
the image variable you test for the x and y coordinates.. So name_x and
name_y.  Even better and a good habit would to make sure you have a hidden
field with the same name as your submit button, because a lot of people
including myself like to just hit enter instead of actually clicking on
submit.. And when you just hit enter the submit button value isnt sent, but
if you have that hidden field then that value will always be set.  Happy
Coding!

Rick

"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a
little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings
with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have
written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the
languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in
the arrangement of the books---a mysterious order which it does not
comprehend, but only dimly suspects." - Albert Einstein