Hello guys,
anyone can help me with this kind of error log

tail -f /www/log/error_log
[ cut ]

PHP Warning:  Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that
the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on
line 0
PHP Warning:  Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that
the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on
line 0
PHP Warning:  Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that
the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on
line 0
PHP Warning:  Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that
the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on
line 0
PHP Warning:  Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that
the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on
line 0

in every php script that i have , i didn't set any variable about
session.save_path.
I just set in my php.ini , and the past is coreect /tmp.
But why in apache error log i got warning for session data (files).
anyone experience with this problem too ?

wIEn

--
-==  HonesT Is The BesT PoLicY ==-