Right now I am on a Mac running OSX. I used to run Windows. When I was
running windows I had a program called Xenu, found at
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html.; This program KICKED BUTT
because it will look at any url or any folder and tell you every link
that is broken including subdirectories and all of the external links
that are broken as well. It would then ask you if you would like to
email the list of broken link or display them now. If you wanted to
display them now it would generate a nice html file where you can view
the broken links in all kinds of displays. By broken link, by folder....
ext. If there a function like this in bbedit or does anybody know of any
program that will do that for the mac?