Hi,

It all depends on what you want.

Ofcourse you could output the labels somehow and just print that. For
example by generating HTML or PDF.

Another option is to connect to MySQL through ODBC and use the data as
you would using an MSAccess database..

I don't think there a builtin functions that allow you to print directly
from PHP, however there may be several ways to
accomplish this.
For example you could use COM to open Word with a template document,
paste the label text and print it.

bvr.