Hello, Ivan!

Since php is a server based language, you'll always need a web server and the
hypertext protocol. Maybe you can use a small web server like Xitami (on the Windows
platform) to do the job. However, it's bound to be configured properly and to be
started before use...

The latter is easily to be done: I'm using HTTrack Website Copier
(http://www.httrack.com) for this task. It's fairly adjustable and easy to use. Just
try!

Regards,

  Rodya