Ok I think I am a little confused... with regards to include() and
require(), if I knew the name of a file on say brownstone.com and that file
was called database.inc and it contained all the connection settings for
brownstone.com's database.  Say I run a website called hacktheplanet.com and
I wanted to include brownstones.com database.inc file in one of my own
scripts so I could run searches on their inventory from my domain.  Is this
or is this not possible?
Thanks in advance,
Jas

000301c1c477$aaf1cc10$6801a8c0@kevin...">news:000301c1c477$aaf1cc10$6801a8c0@kevin...;