From: GENESiS DESiGNS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 7:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Help with MySQL.

Hello everyone,

I need some help with telneting to my web host and figuring out what the
host name address is to mysql.

My web host (which is my ISP) knows that they have MySQL but they don't know
the host name address. I want to know if there is a sentence I can type into
the telnet box to see what my MySQL host name address is? I tried 'whereis
mysql' and it came back 'mysql: /usr/bin/mysql /usr/lib/mysql
/usr/share/mysql /usr/man/man1/mysql.1.gz' so I know I have it, but whats
the host name address? Thanks dudes!

-GENESiS DESiGNS
-Sean Kennedy
-http://www.gdesigns.vcn.com