Hi PHPzers

        How can I capture Error thrown by php for Non existent or
undefined function. I used set_error_handler() but its returning its
returning false.
        Anyway it gets called for NON-existent CONSTANT but not for
Non-existent function.

Can any one tell me what is going on here and solution to the above
problem.

Here is the code.

Iam using PHP 4.1.1

<?php

function ErrorHandler($Errcode, $Errmsg )
{
    if(!($Errcode & error_reporting())) {
            print "Returning from ErrorHandler\n" ;
            return  ;
    }
    print "ErrorCode: " . $Errcode  . "\n" ;
    print "ErrorMsg : " . $Errmsg   . "\n" ;

    return false ;
}

error_reporting(E_ALL);
if(!set_error_handler("ErrorHandler"))