From: Jennifer Downey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2010 10:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] DHTML Trouble please help

Hi all,

I am no DHTML expert and don't even know the language also didn't know where
to post this. But after today I am going to learn.

I downloaded a tetris game from Dynamic Drive:
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex12/tetris/index.htm

Have a look. I would add it here but it's too long.

I want to add the high score to a users data in the database.

Would one of you DHTML and PHP Gurues (SP) please point out what section of
the code I would use to get the high score.

I would like to (I can do this part if someone would show what I use from
the DHTML) echo or print the score to the bottom of the browser window and
then have that added to the db.

TIA
GC