In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] says...
> No!? $date is a string?!
>
> $date = date ("MD");
>
> How does that make a difference?
>
> $to_path = "c:\\ccl_www\\".$date."\\ccl_www\\";
>
> You want me to change it to:
>
> $to_path = "c:\\ccl_www\\$date\\ccl_www\\";
>
> Does anyone follow why?
>
> >Scott Furt wrote:
>
> > I meant, have you created a physical directory
> > named $date?
> > That's your problem.  There's no directory named $date on your computer, and
> > you're
> > trying to write files into a non-existent directory.
> >
> > jtjohnston wrote:
> > > I have created date :)
> > > $date = date ("MD");
> > > That's not it. It seems to fail at one level or another, I think, becuase the
> > > function calls itself - and probably gets lost somehow.
> > > John

I think what is being suggested is that you may not have a directory
named whatever "c:\\ccl_www\\".$date."\\ccl_www\\" expands to; frinstance
if $date were 0203 you would need to have an existing directory
"c:\\ccl_www\\0203\\ccl_www\\"

Of course, I could be misunderstanding...

--
David Robley
Temporary Kiwi!

Quod subigo farinam