Hi Guys,

I've been experiencing some problems when trying to build 3 arrays with the
ID values of all of the groups a user belongs to.  (I then want to register
these arrays into the current session).  The arrays only appear to be
getting the first value (group ID) instead of all of the values the user
belongs to.  What am I doing wrong here?

My code looks like this:

File: login.php
# if $employee_1, query db workgroups table to check if $emp_login_id
belongs to any groups
$sql_2 = "SELECT * FROM workgroups WHERE emp_id='$emp_login_id'";
$result_2 = @mysql_query($sql_2) or die (mysql_error());
$rows = mysql_num_rows($result_2);
$employee_2 = mysql_fetch_array($result_2);
# if match, set workgroups login variables in array, then register
workgroups login variables in session
if ($employee_2){
        $emp_login_wkgrp_id = array ();
        $emp_login_grp_id = array ();
        $emp_login_role_id = array ();
        for ($i=0; $i<$rows; $i++){
                $emp_login_wkgrp_id[$i] = $employee_2["wkgrp_id"];
                $emp_login_grp_id[$i] = $employee_2["grp_id"];
                $emp_login_role_id[$i] = $employee_2["role_id"];
        }
        session_register('emp_login_wkgrp_id');
        session_register('emp_login_grp_id');
        session_register('emp_login_role_id');