I'm getting an unhelpful error message from my ftp script. It says "Warning,
error opening file..." The code in question runs like this.

$conn = ftp_connect("ftp.mysite.com");
ftp_login($conn,"user","pass");
ftp_get($conn, $newName, $oldName , FTP_BINARY);

I can't see what's causing the error. Any help greatly appreciated as my
forehead is getting sore from all the banging it's doing on my desktop (the
literal one).

Also, what I want to do is allow users to download a large movie (70-90MB)
rather than be forced to watch it in the browser window. I figured that
making an ftp link would be the best way to do this, but are there other
ways? Thanks. Ian.