says...
> hi there,
>
> can someone tell me how i can get my php script (which is run via a console,
> rather than a browser) to read the settings i've included in php.ini.
>
> is this possible?
>
> thanks for the help!

Do you mean read the contents and be able to do something with the text
of the file in your script? If so, parse_ini_file()

Or do you mean that your php binary needs to use those settings instead
of the default? In this case, you may need to recompile your binary
ensuring that it points to the correct location of the ini file.
Alternatively, you could if needed have your module and binary pointing
at different ini file locations - its a configurable thing.

--
David Robley
Temporary Kiwi!

Quod subigo farinam