Actually I have that working fine.  I was just looking to add to the code a
confirmation box of some sort.  either typing in YES or clicking a YES NO
BOX.

Thanks for your post.

**DAN**

                    Matt Wallace

                    <phpnews@ender       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    .com>                cc:

                                         Subject:     [PHP] Re: Delete Confirmation

                    03/20/2002

                    11:03 AM

Daniel Negron/Kbe wrote:

> Does anyone have examples of record deletions from php to mysql

Could you be more specific?

$sql = "DELETE from tablename where tablename_idx = $index";
$result = mysql_query($sql);

would be a very simple example of deleting a record from a hypothetical
database with php, but I'm not sure if that's what you were really asking.