you just have to double check your code, as you did

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua E Minnie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 11:07 AM
To: Rick Emery
Subject: Re: [PHP] T_STRING, T_VARIABLE, and T_NUM_STRING

I had already fixed the error, I just wondered what those particular errors
meant.  This time it was just a missing quote, but other times it has been a
missing \ or ;.  So I just wondered if there was a particular meaning for
those errors or do you basically have to just double check your code for
typos.

Joshua E Minnie
CIO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Don't work for recognition, but always do work worthy of recognition."