Are you specifying the full path in the crontab?  If the raq 3 does not have lynx, you
might
be able to use wget.  I'm not too familiar with wget, you may want to read the manpage.
Here's how I run PHP scripts from cron, when PHP is compiled as a DSO:

0 8 * * * TERM=xterm; export TERM; /usr/bin/lynx -source
"http://your.server.address/phpscript.php"; 1>/dev/null 2>&1

You can leave off the stdin and stdout redirects if you want an email that the script
was
run.

HTH..

- Bruce