I do, and was just thinking of posing a similar question.  My question
was specific to the PHAkt app server extension.  I've tried it out and
think it's great, though limited.  For example, my simple project (my
very first :) calls for inserts into 2 tables from a single form.
Phakt doesn't support this.  Nor, do I believe, does it support joins
for retrieval of data.

http://www.interakt.ro/products/PHAkt/index.php

Either way, I use Ultradev quite a bit and dig on it.

-Dan