Is their anyone who would like to join the CGI Open Source Foundry (COSF)?

COSF will be a CGI foundry that produces scripts from:

 - The existing projects of its members (which means if you have a project
in the works which was supposed to be finished a year ago right before you
started on the new one)
 - The Scripts which have been abandoned because the scripter lost his/her
interest in.
 - From the brain child of any of our members.

I am planning to make a CGI Open Source Foundry

After the Foundry is initally set-up we will begin to release scripts.

The main goal would be to improve our skills, start something and actually
finish it quickly and better than designed.