Your message of Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:42:11 -0800 (PST):

Ah, I see, thanks for the quick response. Reminds me, that I should
possibly switch off global registering, anyway ...
Ahm, comparing (count($HTTP_GET_VARS)) with my expression below

(!$HTTP_POST_VARS)

shouldn't then

(!$HTTP_GET_VARS)

do exactly the same tricks for GET variables ?

> if(count($HTTP_GET_VARS))
>
> On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
>
> > I transferred an application from Linux/Apache to .NET/IIS6 and it
> > appeared to be working fine, first. A bit later I found that it
> > wouldn't switch to most functions derived from a GET variable. The
> > reason being that $query seems to be empty, so it always defaults to
> > this action:
> >
> > $query = getenv("QUERY_STRING");
> > if(((!$HTTP_POST_VARS) and (!$query))

Kai