From: Kevin Stone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 4:26 PM
To: php-general-list
Subject: [PHP] mail() function returns TRUE but no email is sent

Anyone run into this problem before?  I've got a simple email parser
that I've set up for our clients to access from their websites.  It just
uses the simple mail() function to send the parsed HTML to their
account.  The mail() function is returning TRUE  but the email no email
is being received.  How does the mail() function check if the email has
actually been sent?  Is it possible that the mail() function could be
given the proper signals to return TRUE but then the server not send the
email?

Thanks,
Kevin