From: Darren Gamble [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 2:13 PM
To: 'Chuck Barnett'; PHP General List
Subject: RE: [PHP] sorting data from a field

Good day.

You can do this using the "ORDER" clause in SQL.  Please consult your
particular database's documentation for more information.

Alternately, you can load all of the unsorted results into an associative
array, and use PHP's native sorting functions (such as ksort() ) to sort the
results.

Darren Gamble
Planner, Regional Services
Shaw Cablesystems GP