Help!  I have not had a need to use sessions or cookies on PHP until now.
My experience has been to use Sessions in ASP.  I am building a system to
have users log in and then drop a cookie on their machine so they can log
onto other apps.  It's an internal app.  The cookie will contain a userid
only.

What am I doing wrong here:

setcookie ('userID', $userID);

I set this cookie and can call it on another page, but then I loose it.  I
have been wathching the cookie directory on my machine and oddly, a cookie
never generates.  Feeling, uh, clueless at the moment.

Thanks,

-Scott