Hi, I am trying to write a file that contains a shell script. The file
writes to the server but when I try to execute it it fails with a command
not found error. But if I copy and paste the files contents into a new text
file using Textpad on my PC and upload it to the same directory it works?!
It is not related to permissions as both files are 777 and I am root? The
only difference I could tell is when I compare the files in Textpad although
the contents are identical, the failed file is slightly larger and has a
file type of "Netscape" in the File Properties while the other has a file
type of "PC"? Any ideas?

---