The set_error_handler didn't work correctly in that it wouldn't execute except
when trigger_error was called, otherwise this would have worked great a week
ago when we were trying to implement this. Thats why we went with a error log
which was auto-emailed by a timed script.

Adam Voigt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. I apologize for cross emailing, but I thought it may be applicable to PHP's
sourcecode
in that there might be a line of C or something in the PHP source distro I could
change.