Can anyone tell me how to get java support for php working? I compiled
apache with -pthread option, I properly configured php.ini
(phpinfo() agrees), but I cannot overcome this:

(the message appears as a PHP error when trying to create any java objects)

Fatal error: Unable to load Java Library
/usr/local/jdk1.1.8/lib/i386/green_threads/libjava.so, error:
/usr/local/jdk1.1.8/lib/i386/green_threads/libjava.so: Undefined symbol
"fmod" in /usr/home/ivoras/public_html/jver.php on line 4

apparently, libjava.so links to a symbol 'fmod', which is in libm.so, but
libjava.so is
not linked to use libm.so. (?) (all jdk1.1.8 binaries are actually using
compat3x libraries)

(I have no preference for a JDK, I just need the stuff working.)

Ashes to ashes, DOS to DOS
ivoras @ fer.hr