Arpad,
as I read your mail one silly thing came into my mind:

You can try to load all those classes as texts into a db and then to execute
the needed ones as eval()ed strings. It could be easy for you to create the
logic because the PHP code are stings and are never included but SELECTed.
Not sure if this could be wise to do, just throwing out an idea.

Maxim Maletsky

Founder, Chief Developer
PHPBeginner.com (Where PHP Begins)

www.PHPBeginner.com