I've installed Apache 1.3.23 on Windows 2000 and PHP 4.1.2 on it. I
can't seem to get any session variables set using any of
$_SESSION/$HTTP_SESSION_VARS/session_register() methods to work. My temp
file is valid and track_vars is turned on. I can see that in the temp
folder my session vars are stored in files but nothing is being written
to it. Therefore, my session vars don't get carried across state.
Anybody who came across this and solved it? If you can let me know, that
would be greatly appreciated. thank you.