From: SHEETS,JASON (Non-HP-Boise,ex1) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 1:45 PM
To: 'Boris Wong'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] configuration problem?

Have you tried using virtual() ?

virtual() is an Apache-specific function which is equivalent to <!--#include
virtual...--> in mod_include. It performs an Apache sub-request. It is
useful for including CGI scripts or .shtml files, or anything else that you
would parse through Apache. Note that for a CGI script, the script must
generate valid CGI headers.