If this is a web-page you are generating, I believe browser timeout is 5
minutes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ando [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 6:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] PHP stops execution without error message

Running php ver 3.0.12 and mysql ver 3.22.32 on a linux box.
Php installed as apache module
The script im running takes a long time to execute (20-40 minutes) and
includes
hundreds of selects and inserts into the database, and also
opening/closing lots of files.
And quite often, the script just stops in the middle of runnning without
any error message.
It isnt a timeout, since i have set_time_limit(3600);
I have absolutely no idea what it can be or where to start debugging.
Any ideas what it can be (ie lack of resources?) and how would it be
possible to debug it.
Thanks