1. Instead of ????? you could use server side includes (this would work on
SERVER2 side)
below would work on client side:
2. Some Javascript file, which could be downloaded from SERVER1, like
<SCRIPT SRC="...SERVER1...">
3. Use <IFRAME>
Maybe there are some other possibilities...
Your problem is just the same as the case with counters, banners and so
on...

Sorry if I misunderstood You.