I don't have an answer for you, but I want to ban javascript from the
world.

It's OK when used correctly, but used correctly means the site isn't
dependant upon it and is still fully functional in non visual browsers
(like what visually impaired would use) and it seems that almost no one
does that.

I'm not personally visually impaired, but I still hate javascript- with
a passion ;)
Very few people use that tool correctly.