"Anthony Rodriguez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> (1) You're going to overload the outgoing mail server. I've done it. Now i
> use a newsletter-type mailing list.

Sure, if you have more than a few hundred emails this is probably
the way to go...  or you can play with adding delays, see how quickly
you can send before it chokes.

> (2) Invalid e-mail addresses will be returned to your hosting provider,
not
> to the  "From: ..."address.  I'm looking for an answer to this now.

... add a 'Reply-to:' header.

Here's a question:  how can I get PHP to process incoming
email?  I'd like to set up a dedicated email address for this.