From: Steve Bradwell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 9:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] 2 newbie questions ;)

Hi there,

I am populating form elements (type="text") with values from a db, but if
the string has a space in it, it cuts the string off at the space. eg. $var
= "the cat in the hat"  but all you see in the text box is "the". is there a
function I should be adding to my echo line?

Also I have an anchor tag that is a link to open an Access db. For some
reason it opens 2 copies instead of one. i have tried the following: <a
href="..\foldername\microsoft_sucks.mde" target="_blank">Launch App</a>
and
target="_blank">Launch App</a>
but it seems to want to open two copies anyhow,
anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
Steve.