If you are passing it through a posted form, just name your array variable
name[]  So for example:

<input type="text" name="varname[]">
<input type="text" name="varname[]">

When it is posted php will realize it's an array and treat it such.

Or if you are just passing it through a link, you can do the same thing..

Or you can serialize/deserialize.. Or you could use cookies, sessions, etc
etc etc..

If you give us a little more info on exactly what you are doing we could
probably help you with the best way of doing it :)

Cheers!

Rick

"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't
exist." - Unknown