Best hope is to include some if statements into the included file, and
establish what you want to get out of the file, eg:

<?
$section = "a";
include('file.php');
?>

--file.php--
<?

if($section == "a")
    {
    // do something
    }
?>
--

Or perhaps make the few lines you're after a function, then all you have to
do is include your functions library on every page it's needed, and then

<?
domyfunction();
?>

Regards,