Suppose I want a script that goes into a table, looks up all records in
a given field, and groups and displays the results like so:
match1 (1)
match2 (5)
match3 (6)

So basically it looked at the field 'matches' and found a total of 12
records, 1 record for match1, 5 records for match2, and 6 records for
match3. It would also be handy for the output to be a link so when you
clicked on it, it would pass a query on to the database querying for
just that particular field, like:
SELECT * FROM table WHERE match="match1"

Can someone point me in the right direction for this? Or show me an
example script that would accomplish this? Any help would be great.
Thanks a lot!

Jason