        From:  Jason Dulberg [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:  18 April 2002 05:27
        To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:  RE: [PHP] save html created by loop in variable

        Thanks for your reply... I just tried it with ob_start(); and I
think I'm
        almost on the right track. Just one small issue. Since the records
are in a
        while loop, the results are printed line by line as expected.
However, I
        need to print something obtained from the sql query just once then
the rest
        to loop.

        //a.agentname displays only once and h.title/h.address will be in a
list
        SELECT h.title, h.address, a.agentname FROM homes h, agents a WHERE
        h.owner=a.id AND a.id=$aid

        Basically what I'm after is displaying something like:

        Agent: Fred
        nice house, 123 street
        ugly house, 643 road

        Thanks again for your help on this.