I met with some problems when I tried to compile php into apache web server.In a
words,my php can not worked in the apache server,apache server can not recognize php
file.

help,please!!!

In httpd.conf of apache server,after I make install,I found only a few php information
,as follow:

<Files ~ "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php?)$">
    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Files>
<Directory "/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin">
    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Directory>

I wanna make php+ssl into apache server,my procedure of compling is as follow:

Mysql
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/mysql
make
make install
cd scripts
./mysql_install_db
cd /usr/local/mysql/share/mysql/
chmod 611 mysql.server
./mysql.server start
/usr/local/mysql/share/mysql/mysql.server start

GD:
make
make install

Apache:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache

openssl:
./config
make
make test
make install

mod_ssl:
./configure --with-apache=../apache_1.3.24 --with-ssl=../openssl-0.9.6
--prefix=../apache_1.3.24

php:
./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql --with-apache=../apache_1.3.24
--enable-track-vars --with-gd=../gd-1.8.4 make
make install

Apache:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --activate-module=src/modules/php4/libphp4.a
--enable-module=ssl
make
make certificate
make install

All procedure passed without any problems,and next I write a test page,test.php:
<?
    phpinfo();
?>
in the directory of /usr/local/apache/htdocs/,then,using my IE,the URL is
https://localhost/test.php,but the result of displaying is blank text "<?
phpinfo();?>".

In a words,my php has not worked in the apache server,apache server can not recognize
php file.

What shall I do?Is my httpd.conf not right?

Help,please!

 zhaoxd