Hi list!

  I have maybe an easy to solve problem, but I haven't come with a logical
way to do it. I am builing a discussion site (a la Kuro5hin.org), and
there's a sql query to retrieve comments attached to an article. It grabs
their titles, along with some more informatio. What I want is to display the
comments and the replies below them. It's been implemented in thousands of
other scripts, but I can't figure out how to do with only one sql query
(even if it uses Joins). That's important, since I expect the site to be
very popular here in Brazil (let's hope!)

  So, any advices about how to display the comments like this:

- Comment 1
  - Comment 2
    - Comment 3

  Is greatly appreciated. I am thinking about storing all comments in an
array and construct the layout from there. But still, I don't know if it's
the best choice in performance terms.

  Thanks,

--
Julio Nobrega.