From: Maxim Maletsky (PHPBeginner.com)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 7:44 PM
To: 'Richard Emery'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] If else question

Look also at the examples in docs:

--
header("Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT");    // Date in the past
header("Last-Modified: " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s") . " GMT");
                                                    // always modified
header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate");  //
HTTP/1.1
header("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0", false);
header("Pragma: no-cache");                          // HTTP/1.0
--

php.net/header

Sincerely,

Maxim Maletsky